Monday, April 2, 2012

Pattern Bar

I am a sucker for a good cocktail, especially one with a catchy names like the ones at Pattern Bar where they're named after designers:

Come meet The Jacobs (Jack Daniel's honey, muddled strawberries, agave, apricot liquor, ginger ale):


I can't remember if this was the D Von Furstenberg (Overholt Rye, honey liquor, mint, and orange) or The Chanel (Hornitos Reposado, Grand Marnier, fresh cilantro, agave, serrano pepper, and lime)--but it was snappy:


The McQueen (Hendricks Gin, elderflower, fresh passion fruit):


The tapas here were quite enjoyable too.  I recommend La Pomme (slice fuji apple with blue cheese, candied walnuts, fruit, and honey):


And by the end of the night, I asked the bartender to come up with a Tom Ford:


It was a bourbon drink--strong, assertive, and would probably hate my clothes--sooo Tom Ford, amirite?

It's a nice friendly bar, with wonderful cocktails and tapas--I recommend it if you're in downtown LA.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter on the other hand, didn't care for how "eggy" they were--they were a bit of stretch (on the disappointing side to her) from what she was expecting when I told her I was making pancakes for breakfast. They weren't bad tasting, just not what one would expect CompTIA Practice Exams Question Answers from pancakes. Overall, I thought they were pretty tasty for the protein punch they had--I'll probably make them HP Practice Exams Question Answers again but say I'm making "sweet eggy protein circles" next time.



    ReplyDelete